Bookkeeping & Payroll
Do I need a bookkeeper for my company?
Not if you have bookkeeping experience yourself, but in most cases, yes. Here’s why:
- Bookkeeping is quite tedious and requires much time, focus, and diligence. Bookkeepers are well organized, often perfectionists who don’t let anything fall through the cracks.
- A bookkeeper keeps you in line with legal documentation and categorization of your company’s most important records.
- Through education and training, they know how to spot the red flags with regard to keeping your business between the lines with the IRS.
- They can conduct the tedious task of processing payroll for your employees, and manage payment of your employment taxes, so you may focus on your task at hand.
- Speaking of taxes, when it comes time to do them, they have most all of the information you need already, which makes the process of the return much more manageable when you are already overwhelmed.